BLEASS filter is an essential tool for musicians: inspired by classic analog filters, it features an envelope follower as well as a LFO and a warm sound which create mind boggling filter sweep effects on any sound source: guitars, vocals, keyboards, drums …
Easy to control, the BLEASS filter is the goto app to use along with your favorite synths and get amazing sounding results when mixing or performing. Sculpt the graph curve and generate wah-wah effects or automate track buildups!
High-quality, resource-efficient and low in CPU usage, BLEASS filter is compatible with AUv3 hosts apps such as GarageBand, Cubasis, AUM or Audiobus.
– Input gain, from simple audio boost to drive
– Peak view for envelope monitoring
– Envelope follower based on the input signal amplitude : amount, attack and release control: use the amplitude of your audio signal to directly control the opening and closing filter for living auto-wah effects on any material.
– Perfect tuning of the envelope triggering with sensibility control
________Filter Stage :
– Visual control of the filter, with frequency and resonance controls
– Four different filter types : low pass, high pass, band pass and notch
– Double filter mode
– Soft clipping audio design for a perfect analog filter emulation
________LFO Stage :
– Six different waveforms : sinus, triangle, saw, inverted saw, square and random
– Amount control
– Visual feedback
– Stereo phase control for a true stereo experience
– Free or synced rate control
All these features are shown within the factory presets, and you can save your own presets which will automatically carry over across different host apps.
All variables are exposed as AU Parameters in hosts which support automation.
BLEASS filter can also be used as a standalone app using headphones and mic or an external sound card.
TUTORIALS AND REVIEWS: