BLEASS Shimmer is an AUv3 compatible studio quality Shimmer Reverb Effect that brings stunning harmonic tails to any sound or instrument with very low CPU usage.
While giving users an innovative and clear interface to enhance musical creativity as well as live performance usability, the BLEASS Shimmer brings highly versatile sonic possibilities thanks to its countless combinations of parameters.
From angelic sheens, ambient washes to otherworldly chimes, let BLEASS Shimmer make your guitars, strings, pads, vocals, drums shine!
BLEASS Shimmer comprises 6 customizable stages which reveal themselves via 30+ presets.
These stages include
• Touch control filter with two filter types: Low-Shelf and High-Pass
• Input gain
• Reverb pre-delay
2 PITCH SHIFTER STAGES:
– Two different pitch shifters each offer 3 pitch-shifting modes:
• PRE (signal is pitch shifted and sent directly into the reverb stage)
• POST (reverberated signal is pitch-shifted)
• FEEDBACK (reverberated signal is pitch-shifted and fed back again into the reverb stage)
– Each Pitch Shifter can be tuned with
• Pitch control [-24st; +24st]
• Fine control [-0,5st; +0,5st]
• Delay Time control
• Amount slider
• Room size control
• Color parameter (control the reverb’s high frequencies)
• Reverb Room Size modulation (amount and rate)
• Length control (200ms – 30s)
• The ducker compresses the output signal using the dry signal as sidechain to bring more clarity
• Compressor parameters: Threshold, Attack and Release.
• Visual Input Sidechain Meter
• Dry/Wet Mix