BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer is a virtual analog polyphonic stereo synthesizer inspired by classic analog synths and enhanced by the BLEASS’ very own musical and technical approach.
The Alpha is a highly versatile Synthesizer that aims at bringing new ways of designing and playing an infinite constellation of sounds while sparkling creativity.
- SIMPLE & INTUITIVE INTERFACE: follow the direction of the audio signal : design your own synth sounds by tweaking each panel, from left to right.
- VISUALISE YOUR SOUND: thanks to its user-friendly visual filters, sliders, LFOs and envelopes, quickly understand how to design your own presets.
- LOW CPU USAGE: Load multiple instances of BLEASS Alpha seamlessly.
- A UNIQUE MOTION SEQUENCER inspired by modular synthesizers brings a new dimension to your pads, leads and sequences by offering a large amount of rhythmic and expressive modulation possibilities, which can be coupled with the arpeggiator.
- MPE COMPATIBILITY for more expressivity.
- HUGE SONIC POSSIBILITIES: Stereo oscillators, 5 different built-in effects, multiple modulation targets, 200+ factory presets and templates for sound design…
- Built-in arpeggiator with beat sync
- MPE Compatible: Timbre & Pressure parameters
- Assignable modulations targets for the Modwheel
- Vibrato parameters : speed & amount
- Master Detune parameter
- Unison settings multiplying oscillators per voice
OSCILLATORS STAGE :
- 2 stereo + 1 mono fine-tunable oscillators with variable waveshapes & pulse widths
- Cross & ring modulation between oscillators
- Phase control on stereo oscillators for wide stereo
- Hard sync
- 1 noise source
- 2 variable state filters with drive settings
- 4 Filters shapes: Low Pass / High Pass / Band Pass / Notch
- Filter Envelope
- 2 LFOs per voice with multiple waveforms & multiple modulation targets
- Envelope ADSR with assignable modulation targets
- modulation destinations : Volume, Pan, Pitch, Osc3Level, Vibrato Amount, LFOs, Cutoff, Res., OscMix, OscXMod, RingLevel, OscPW, OscWave, OscPitch
MOTION SEQUENCER STAGE :
- Versatile rhythmic & expressive modulation possibilities
- Intuitive motion sequencer with Snap mode & Randomness
- 2 different modulation targets & modulation amount
- Sequence Length & Beat Resolution
- Trig Or Beat Mode : in Trig mode, the sequencer move forward at each new note – in Beat Mode the sequencer is sync to the beat
- Global/Notes Dispatch : in Global mode, the sequencer modulation will affect all the voices of the synth. In Notes mode, only the last note will be affected by the modulation.
- Arp Reset : (Trig Mode only) the Sequencer will restart when the Arpeggiator triggers its first note.
- Delay with filter and ping-pong effect
- Reverb with length, filter and color control
- Over 200+ Factory presets (including presets designed by Jordan Rudess / Electronisounds / Mark Lion / Nu-Trix / the Beat Community / the BLEASS Team)
- 500+ more unlockable presets (presets by Lily Jordy / Red Sky Lullaby / Sound Of Izrael / The Garageband Guide / Torley / Yawdel / the BLEASS Team)
- Advanced presets management: import / export multiple presets, assign category, rename, edit. Presets are compatible with the iOS version.
- Presets Generator (dice)
TUTORIALS & REVIEWS:
BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer - Now Available for Win / Mac / iOS
Jordan Rudess - BLEASS Alpha
The BEST iOS Synth App is Now on Mac! BLEASS Alpha
Daily Decibel 128 - Bleass Alpha Synthesizer - First Impressions - Part 1
BLEASS Alpha Synth - Let’s Explore The Sound Packs - Demo for the iPad
#Bleass Alpha iOS synth guided tour + giveaway
BLEASS ALPHA - New iPad Synthesizer!
BLEASS Alpha Synth Review
BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer - Updated - Let’s Explore It - Live iPad Demo
BLEASS - Alpha Synth | Flow Form (Eng Subs) + 3 FREE CODE
BLEASS Alpha - Versatile Polyphonic Synth - Pre-Release Demo - iPad Live
BLEASS Alpha - Versatile Polyphonic Synthesizer - Tutorial - Walkthrough & Sound Design
Building Better Atmospheres with BLEASS 🔊⚡️