We’ve teamed up with the The GarageBand Guide who has designed a preset pack for the BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer!
All proceeds from this pack will be donated to charities that support struggling musicians during the current state the world finds itself in.
The GarageBand Guide Pack features an eclectic collection of Sci-Fi infused sounds that will wet the whistle of the more adventurous audio explorer. Get to grips with gritty leads, etheral pads, chunky arps, glitchy FX and much more!
Find Alpha on the App store here:
we want to thank all of you that as well as especially thank Patrick from https://thegaragebandguide.com/ !
BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer has just been updated to 1.4 version which brings 2 brand new preset packs by producers and sound designers Red Sky Lullaby and Lily Jordy, as well as a new scroll UI for easier keyboard performance and overall optimization of the UI and DSP engine.
Get BLEASS Alpha now: http://bit.ly/AlphaSynth
Lily Jordy has designed 64 new presets for the BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer which are now available within the Alpha Synth Shop! Here’s a demo of the preset she created in an energyfull electronic track!
Classical pianist and multi-instrumentalist turned sound designer and engineer, Lily Jordy has been creating organic electronic music since 2010 as Lyli J. Mesmerized by the art of sample recording and transformation, she began her official sound design work with Arturia creating presets for hardware and software synths, expanding ever since.
Red Sky Lullaby is a sound designer and musician based in upstate NY. As well as sound design for countless synths and music apps RSL runs a Youtube channel focusing on iPad and iPhone music production and produces music as Red Sky Lullaby and as part of The Veltron Transmissions.
Red Sky Lullaby’s preset pack contains 64 presets and is now available within the BLEASS Alpha Synth!
From subtle classic chorus effects to crazy textures, BLEASS Chorus brings stunning stereo modulations to any sound and allows a wide creative freedom for sound design.
for iOS (iPhone / iPad compatible)
BLEASS Chorus is a two-stage chorus effect that offers a full control of the stereo image as well as a large range of effects, from subtle stereo wideners to crazy texture generators which you can visualize thanks to a dedicated oscilloscope with a very low CPU usage.
Have full control of the stereo image as well as all effect parameters in a one-screen, clean and responsive interface that goes beyond traditional chorusing, giving more creative freedom to sound designers and music producers.
Inspired by classic chorus pedals and rack effect units, ideal for thickening synth and guitar lines, BLEASS Chorus comes packed with a wide range of presets and is available as an audio unit as well as standalone.
– Low-shelf/High-pass input filter
– Input Gain
– DELAY LINES: sets the stereo delay lines count
– TIME: sets the average delay time
– RATE: sets the speed of the LFO
– LEFT DEPTH: sets the LFO’s amplitude for delay lines’ left channel
– RIGHT DEPTH: sets the LFO’s amplitude for delay lines’ right channel
– EQUAL DEPTHS: when toggled on, left and right channels share the same depth
– OFFSET: sets the offset between the delay lines’ LFOs
– WIDTH: sets the offset between left and right channels for each delay line
– FEEDBACK: sets the amount of feedback for each delay
– OSCILLOSCOPE: displays a representation of delay lines’ LFOs (tapping the oscilloscope pauses it)
BLEASS Shimmer is an AUv3 compatible studio quality Shimmer Reverb Effect that brings stunning harmonic tails to any sound or instrument with very low CPU usage.
While giving users an innovative and clear interface to enhance musical creativity as well as live performance usability, the BLEASS Shimmer brings highly versatile sonic possibilities thanks to its countless combinations of parameters.
From angelic sheens, ambient washes to otherworldly chimes, let BLEASS Shimmer make your guitars, strings, pads, vocals, drums shine!
BLEASS Shimmer comprises 6 customizable stages which reveal themselves via 30+ presets.
These stages include
• Touch control filter with two filter types: Low-Shelf and High-Pass
• Input gain
• Reverb pre-delay
2 PITCH SHIFTER STAGES:
– Two different pitch shifters each offer 3 pitch-shifting modes:
• PRE (signal is pitch shifted and sent directly into the reverb stage)
• POST (reverberated signal is pitch-shifted)
• FEEDBACK (reverberated signal is pitch-shifted and fed back again into the reverb stage)
– Each Pitch Shifter can be tuned with
• Pitch control [-24st; +24st]
• Fine control [-0,5st; +0,5st]
• Delay Time control
• Amount slider
• Room size control
• Color parameter (control the reverb’s high frequencies)
• Reverb Room Size modulation (amount and rate)
• Length control (200ms – 30s)
• The ducker compresses the output signal using the dry signal as sidechain to bring more clarity
• Compressor parameters: Threshold, Attack and Release.
– Updated User Interface
– Edit preset : rename your preset
– Smoother Dry/Wet
– Smoother delay time change : changing between sync and time, and changing tempo doesn’t create artefacts in the sound anymore
– Ping Pong stereo control now available!