BLEASS Reverb is a unique audio unit effect with filters, freeze toggle button, frequency shifter/wave shaper X/Y panel, and side-chained compressor for duck effect!
The first stage modifies the input source by correcting the gain and setting up early reflection pre-delay in order to re-create distant walls.
Choose between two filter types:
- a Low-Shelf filter to reduce / boost the bass frequencies
- a High-Pass filter to cut the low part of the signal and create resonant peaks
the second stage offers a unique-sounding reverb with size modulation and length controls.
- a high frequency damping control allows to re-create plate reverb effects
- a freeze toggle button offers infinite sound soaring
- a X/Y panel applies a set of fine-tuned frequency shifter as well as a waveshaper in order to mutate the reverb space on the go!
The third stage offers a duck effect made of a compressor side-chained on the dry input signal in order to bring clarity to heavy kicks and basses